In the face of global economic uncertainty, real estate has a role to play by providing access to secure income and a physical asset.
Through our global network of member firms, KPMG is involved in every stage of the asset and investment lifecycles, and offers experience in working with all levels of stakeholders throughout the real estate industry.
Whether your focus is local, national, regional or global, we can provide you with the right mix of experience to support and enhance your needs and ambitions.
Our professionals in the real estate team focus on delivering clear solutions considering the global context.
Tax due diligence
- Identify tax exposures and ways to mitigate such exposures
- Develop tax efficient structures and transaction step plans, taking into consideration the legal, operational and commercial constraints
- Review of the contracts and agreements
- Provide tax opinions
- Obtain tax rulings and incentives
- Calculate and review the after-tax impact of investment model or profit forecast
Real Estate Investment Trust listing
- Provide tax support throughout the listing process
- Tax structuring for property funds
- Apply for tax exemption and preferential tax status for property funds and fund managers