In a highly regulated industry like the financial services, adjusting to policy changes can make doing business cumbersome at times.
Growing concerns in activities such as capital and liquidity management, and cost reduction only add to the challenge.
If you are in the business of offering financial services, your road to growth and stability may be found in innovative product and service offerings. It could even mean developing entirely new business models that may be unfamiliar to you.
We know this because we help audit and advice over 40 percent of the banks operating locally.
To stay ahead of the game, you need insights and fresh perspectives.
You will find this in our team of independent professionals with strong technical financial expertise and experience with financial institutions.
We have amongst us, professionals who are active in business communities and have been intimately involved in shaping tax policies. They can offer invaluable advice and recommend practical options to identified vulnerabilities in your operations.
Our team has handled a variety of tax advisory projects including the issuance of financial products, tax structuring of funds, Islamic banking and tax planning for high net worth individuals.
Merger and acquisition of financial institutions, application for tax incentives and tax health checks are some other ways in which financial institutions have engaged us.
Business needs vary and in this respect, we offer a suite of tax and tax advisory services that can be tailored to your requirements.
- tax structuring of fund/fund management set up
- advise on financial products from a tax perspective
- advise on Islamic banking from a tax perspective
- tax compliance and tax advisory services
- conduct tax health check for financial institutions
- advise on merger and acquisition of financial institutions from a tax perspective
- explore, identify and assist with the application of tax incentives relevant to the financial services industry (e.g. Financial Sector Incentive)