Managing complex transactions may be a daily affair but it does not get any easier with time.
Whether your company is local or global, understanding markets and the regulatory environment your company operates within are critical to the success of your business.
Through advising businesses, KPMG has built a wealth of tax and business knowledge that cuts across industries and jurisdictions. With this knowledge, the Corporate Tax Advisory (CTA) practice has helped companies grow their business and go global.
As boundaries separating jurisdictions become less distinct, CTA brings to clients the international knowledge and experience in managing complex transactions that they need.
The firm's CTA practice professionals can guide clients on key international and specialist tax areas covering areas such as:
- mergers and acquisitions
- cross border tax due diligence
- value chain management and integration
- intellectual property and research & development planning
- tax incentive planning and application
- tax planning and structuring
- tax advisory in specialised industries such as banking, funds, real estate, aviation, leasing, insurance, shipping and private equity.