As your business grows, setting up offices in key markets will give you the needed in-country presence and proximity to your customers.
There will be new business considerations arising from the expansion and regulations to be mindful of.
In addition, you now have to manage the needs of an international workforce and it is beyond filing personal income tax returns.
Therefore, getting the expatriate plan right from the start is important as an unhappy workforce could negatively impact your business performance and reputation.
We know from experience what it takes to manage an international workforce given that we operate in 156 countries and have more than 152,000 employees around the world.
Our International Executive Services (IES) practice is founded on these experiences. It is also strengthened through helping multinationals plan and take care of the needs of their workforce.
Managing across borders is never easy.
As your partner, our role is to provide you with the appropriate advice and plans to take care of your greatest asset, your workforce.
We keep you apprised of trends and key issues concerning international assignments so that you can respond in an appropriate and timely manner.
At the same time, we offer services and tools that can help you keep costs down and enhance efficiency across your group of companies.
From international human resource considerations and tax advice to acquisitions and mergers, our suite of services and tools will be tailored to your business needs.
Our IES practice provides tax advisory, compliance and human resource services. These include:
- employment structuring for tax efficiency
- employment tax advisory
- payroll diagnostics, tax dispute resolution and voluntary disclosures
- global equity-based remuneration advisory
- due diligence on employer obligations/tax liabilities
- applications for tax incentives/rulings
- tax equalization policy development and implementation
- global/regional coordination of expatriate tax services
- assignment tax cost projection
- immigration advisory including employment pass (visa) applications and renewals
- extended business travelers tax treaty review
- Singapore personal tax return and Form IR8A and IR21 preparation
- US federal and state tax return preparation
- HR advisory services including compensation/benefit practices, employment contracts, HR policies and practice.