Senior Associates and Manager
JOB REF: SG/TAX-TP/201302
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Senior Associate and Manager level with relevant experience to join our growing Global Transfer Pricing Services practice.
KPMG Tax Services assists organisations with their tax compliance obligations and help to enhance their commercial value through tax planning, and incorporating tax strategies into an overall business strategy. As part of the integrated global network, the Transfer Pricing Practice in Singapore provides transfer pricing planning, documentation, audit defense, and APA solutions to large multinational clients.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- focusing on all aspects of transfer pricing projects, including documentation, planning (such as supply chain management, and migration of IP), implementation, audit defense, and APAs
- working with multinational clients across a very broad range of industries in Singapore and globally
- developing business development opportunities as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a university degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Law; with at least three years of transfer pricing experience in a Big 4 audit firm, or a tax authority
- have a thorough understanding of the Singapore and OECD transfer pricing guidelines and international transfer pricing environment
- have excellent research and report writing skills
- be committed to technical excellence and has an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great English communication skills
- have an analytical mindset, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team
- be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients from a wide spectrum of industries.
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form quoting this job reference (SG/TAX-TP/201302) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.