JOB REF: SG/INFRA-MKT/201309
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 152,000 people operating in 156 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
The Client Experience team in KPMG looks after a series of initiatives to define and drive high quality client relationship management and service experience delivery across the firm.
This includes internal activities to step up the firm’s awareness and efforts on building strong client relationships by providing outstanding service delivery, soliciting holistic client feedback programmes and implementing client experience related initiatives.
We are committed to providing a quality service experience that differentiates our brand, is memorable and generates advocacy in the marketplace. Our commitment on service quality is built on a sound foundation of delivering quality technical work to our clients. Our team’s three pillars of focus include strengthening relationships, representing the KPMG brand and delivering excellent service.
We are looking for an effective leader to define and deliver the KPMG experience at differentiated client segments.
We invite a highly motivated and dynamic professional with relevant experience to join our Client Experience team at the Director level. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities. You will be:
- Working with the Head of Client Experience to develop Partner initiatives focussed on client relationship and service quality
- Defining and driving segmented client service delivery models that commensurate their strategic value
- Enhancing and implementing the firm's client feedback measurement and recognition programmes
- Developing the Service Excellence Team Awards to recognise high quality service delivery across client segments
- Re-designing and implementing our approach to capture service successes and failures for improvements in service delivery
- Working closely with various internal stakeholders from the Markets, HR, L&D functions to ensure we hire, train and support our people with the skills and aptitudes needed to deliver our client experience
- Overseeing the communications strategy supporting Client Experience initiatives
- Effectively maintain relevant intranet pages
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 5 years must be in a senior managerial role in service improvement
- Have been successful in delivering client-focused solutions through leadership in a complex organisation from a service industry
- Be able to communicate effectively and drive changes with people from all levels of the organisation in multiple functions
- Demonstrate a passion for process improvement and provide a quality client service experience
- Be able to analyse data, prioritise resources, and deliver on a vision in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/INFRA-MKT/201309) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.