JOB REF: SG/JDB/LO/181113
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 152,000 people operating in 156 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG's Liaison Officers are the brand ambassadors of the firm. Being the first point of contact on a clients’ meeting space floor, it is important to create a professional and pleasant experience for all our clients and visitors.
We are looking for Liaison Officer with relevant experiences. The successful candidate will need to:
- meet and greet the company’s clients and visitors in a professional manner and escort them to the meeting rooms.
- take order and serve beverages to the clients attending meetings and ensure food is served with appropriate crockery and cutlery.
- answer and handle calls in a professional manner
- administer meeting room usage and booking process; ensures rooms are ready for scheduled meetings; controls changes and cancellations; ensures rooms are tidied after use.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline or prior experience in Customer Service Industry will also be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a pleasant personality.
- Willing to learn and a team player
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/JDB/LO/181113) and state the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.