Senior Associates, Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers
JOB REF: SG/AUDIT/201301
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our growing audit practice.
KPMG’s Audit professionals provide timely and accurate information for corporate governance and financial reporting. Our clients leverage our specialist knowledge in audit, accounting and regulatory compliance to manage their business risks.
Our clients include local listed and private companies, as well as multinational companies from the United States, Europe and throughout Asia engaged in various industries. These include financial services such as REITS, foreign banks and insurance, technology, manufacturing, energy, logistics and consumer goods.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have:
- managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline
- developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities
- coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
- a recognised degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- external audit experience of 3 years or more in a mid-tier or large accounting firm and experience in handling a portfolio of clients in a medium to large professional services firm
- a good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the regulatory and reporting environment. Good working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and SOX-404 is greatly advantageous
- excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference SG/AUDIT/201301 and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.