Associate Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/TS/080811
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Transaction Services practice.
KPMG's Transaction Services is the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organisations. Our Transaction Services unit work with both corporate, MNC and private equity clients to provide buy-side merger, acquisition, and sell-side divestiture support, focusing on stakeholder value by identifying key risks and benefits early in the transaction life cycle. This support includes pre-bid assessments, transaction evaluation (e.g. financial, commercial and operational due diligences and synergies assessments), transaction advisory services and post deal assistance.
Openings are available for Associate Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates with the relevant experience. The successful candidate will be:
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to lead/manage/participate in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients.
- analysing Target company data to identify historical financial trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation of the Target company.
- preparing high quality, tailored transaction advisory reports and presentations for client deliverables.
- leading/participating in the business development activities for the buy-side and sell-side.
- mentoring and coaching staff (for managerial role and above).
- providing strong leadership and direction to staff (for managerial role and above).
The ideal candidate should:
- have a strong academic background (preferably Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business).
- be familiar with the M&A environment and have at least two years’ working experience in major corporate organisations and one of the leading advisory/accounting firms.
- have strong analytical, business acumen and project management skills.
- have excellent communication and reporting skills.
- be willing to travel.
Spoken and written knowledge of a second language would be advantageous.
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovation and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred. Teamwork, strong project management skills are also a necessity.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/TS/080811) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
If you need more information on the opportunities we offer, ask us!
Like us on facebook and stay connected for updates
Download our Recruitment Magazine 'The Way' and meet our 20 Gorgeous People
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.