Associates and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/OG/150811
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Oil and Gas practice.
KPMG’s Oil & Gas Advisory provides our clients with industry expertise coupled with service excellence. We provide consultancy services to our clients through a broad spectrum of advisory services including Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Effectiveness, Project and other Business Consulting.
Openings are available for Associates and Senior Associates with the relevant experience. The successful candidate will be:
- assisting in deal origination processes and business development which includes marketing plans, preparation of client pitches, follow-up of client contacts, participation to the definition of objectives and reporting of client activities.
- performing analysis and research into the different segments of the Oil & Gas industry, including monitoring all news/reports related to the client portfolio covered and providing updates to the management team.
- performing basic company valuations using market multiples.
- constructing fit-for-purpose financial models, including valuation models and demand and supply models and pricing models.
- following-up engagement with clients, both internally with functional lines and externally with clients to ensure a smooth execution.
- assisting in the development of thought leadership publications including data collection and analysis using appropriate methodology and tools.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a degree in Accounting/Business/Finance.
- posses proven analytical skills and have a good command of Microsoft Office.
- possess strong fluency in English.
- have good communication skills, including oral and written communication.
Knowledge and experience in Oil & Gas industry is preferred but not a requirement.
This position requires a self-confident person who is highly motivated, reliable, well organized and with a good attention to details.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/WS/OG/150811) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
If you need more information on the opportunities we offer, ask us!
Like us on facebook and stay connected for updates
Download our Recruitment Magazine 'The Way' and meet our 20 Gorgeous People
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.