We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our real estate advisory practise within KPMG Corporate Finance practice.
KPMG Corporate Finance advises businesses on their core and non-core real estate strategy, acquisitions and financing options.
Openings are available for Senior Associates with the relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be:
The ideal candidate should:
- providing real estate advisory services to major corporate, public sector entities and real estate funds, in Singapore and the region
- conducting research and building financial models to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment
- designing and executing financial strategies for our clients primarily in the real estate and construction sector
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
- have a strong academic background and at least two years’ working experience
- possess some experience of working in a strategic & management consultancy, industry or similar environments
- have worked with major corporate organisations as part of a Singapore government organisation, real estate advisory firm or accounting firm
- be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
Prior exposure to real estate is not mandatory but familiarity with regional real estate environment will be expected.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form
, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/CF-RE/020911)
and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.