Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/ST/ALL-IA/180910
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 140,000 people operating in 146 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG Internal Audit Services practice helps our clients manage their business risks through the review and analysis of risks and controls within their business processes and the testing of these controls. Our professionals typically assist clients in developing risk based internal audit plans and undertake internal audit reviews of the business processes. We believe in adding value, and our recommendations help our clients better manage their risks through the strengthening of business process controls. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of working on internal audit assignments in various industries, within Asia Pacific and beyond.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services practice.
- advise clients on internal control and business process improvements
- travel overseas to perform on-site reviews together with other KPMG offices.
- provide other advisory services such as control self assessment, corporate governance, enterprise risk assessment projects
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a degree in Accountancy or equivalent (CPA/CIA preferred) and a minimum of six years’ (Manager) or three years’ (Senior Associate) experience in business controls, commercial internal audit or external audit in an international public accounting firm and/or a reputable multinational company.
- preferably have a good understanding of internal controls, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles coupled with experience in banking, insurance, real estate, hospitality, healthcare, food and beverage industries; knowledge of treasury operations, and proficiency in Chinese or Bahasa language are added advantages.
- be independent, innovative and resourceful with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills, have a naturally inquisitive mind and be able to think “outside the box” and be willing to travel between 30% to 50% of the time.
- be able to assess the practical aspects of business operations and management to enable sound and practical recommendations to clients, work in a team environment, and have strong project and client management skills.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/ST/ALL-IA/180910) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.