Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/ST/ALL-GRC/180910
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 140,000 people operating in 146 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG Enterprise Risk Management practice helps businesses achieve a good balance between risk and performance by implementing risk management frameworks and processes that improve corporate governance practices, resource allocation and risk communications.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Governance Risk & Compliance Services practice.
- help clients design and implement a consistent, coordinated and sustainable strategy to manage a diverse range of risks
- plan and integrate governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities to achieve a manageable and sustainable process
- establish an enterprise-wide approach to identify and manage risks through a practical but comprehensive evaluation process
- maintain consistent risk policies and standards across the enterprise to enforce ownership and accountability
- improve the content and quality of governance, risk and compliance reporting; and risk response strategies in addition to implementing a proactive approach to risk management and managing governance, risk and compliance-related expenses
- streamline GRC activities across the organisation to gain efficiencies and improve effectiveness as well as leverage technology to better support risk and compliance processes.
The ideal candidate should:
- have prior experience in identifying and addressing client needs through the building of practical risk and governance solutions and in sustaining deep client relationships
- possess extensive knowledge of
• sustainable risk management programs
• compliance processes and structures,
• governance and oversight,
• standards and processes,
• tools and technology, metrics and reporting
• extensive knowledge and exposure to common issues faced by clients from one or more of the following sectors: real estate, healthcare, hospitality, insurance and the public sector :
- have Business process management, Risk Management, Change and People Management and Consulting/Professional Services skill sets and prior experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/ST/ALL-GRC/180910) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.