Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/ST/ALL-CCS/180910
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 140,000 people operating in 146 countries, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG Contract Compliance Services (CCS) helps clients exercise contractual audit rights in business agreements. In exercising these audit rights, the parties introduce KPMG as an independent party whose objective is to obtain evidence of compliance, or otherwise, by the contracted party with specified terms of agreement. We help by protecting our clients’ interests and recovering funds due to them whilst aiming to improve underlying business relationships.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Contract Compliance Services practice.
- help our clients assess their vendor management programs and processes and ensure that all the terms and conditions are favourable to the organisation and enforce some of the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- perform contract compliance audits on client's business partners (vendors, distributors, channel partners, licensees etc.) to identify and recover revenue due to clients.
- advise clients on how to comply with their contractual obligations, enforce their contractual rights and to improve information flows between business partners to protect and enhance the value of relationships with the business partners.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess professional qualifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) with a minimum of 4 years of experience in internal/compliance audit, forensics accounting/investigations, or third party audits (vendors/ channel partners).
- have the ability to review and interpret complex contractual terms and conditions, identify, discuss issues, draft reports and present findings to client's management or Board.
- be familiar with best practice internal controls in the procurement and contract management process and willing to travel between 20% to 40% of the time.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/ST/ALL-CCS/180910) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.