Senior Associate and Assistant Manager
JOB REF: SG/WS/ADV-FRM/100212
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Financial Risk Management practice.
KPMG’s Advisory practice is one of the leading providers of risk based solutions to organisations in the region. We create value for our clients by recommending improvements to their strategies, processes and people within the backdrop of good corporate governance.
Openings are available for Senior Associate and Assistant Manager with the relevant experience.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the team to advise clients from both the financial and non-financial services industries on managing their Financial Risk. This will mainly be in the form of working with CFOs, CEOs, Treasurers and the board to identify, quantify, manage, report and monitor financial risk especially around cash management, FX, Interest Rate, Credit, Liquidity and Commodity risks. You may also work as part of the Internal Audit team in leading Treasury audits and providing insight into internal control improvements.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, independent and resourceful. Candidates should possess a business-related / accountancy or equivalent degree and have excellent interpersonal, analytical, organisational and presentation skills. Candidates should also be willing to travel overseas for short term assignments.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Treasury advisory or Treasury related advisory from an international public accounting firm and/or a reputable multi-national company/ bank. Audit of Treasury functions would also be relevant.
- Experienced with cash and liquidity management and is familiar or have exposure to with implementing bank pooling products.
- Experienced with managing or providing advice on identification and management of FX, interest rate, commodity exposures and credit risk exposures.
- Familiar with treasury operations practices and an excellent understanding of a risk control frameworks.
- Exposure to the selection process and the design and implementation of Treasury Management Systems.
- Familiar with hedge accounting implications.
- A degree in commerce or equivalent (CPA/ CertITM/ CFA preferred)
- Enjoy building relationships and comfortable with meeting and working with people from all levels of the organization
- Strong project and client management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel 10% to 30% of the time regionally
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/WS/ADV-FRM/100212) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.