JOB REF: SG/ADV-FRM/080213
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our Financial Risk Management practice.
The KPMG’s Advisory practice is one of the leading providers of risk based solutions to organisations in the region. We create value for our clients by recommending improvements to their strategies, processes and people within the backdrop of good corporate governance.
Financial Risk Management - Director
The role involves:
- thorough understanding of the market risk, liquidity risk, asset liability management and treasury / markets products across asset classes
- sound knowledge of Base l, II and Base l, III accords and related areas
- deep understanding of Spot and Derivative markets operations for fixed income, credit, equities, interest rate, commodities and foreign exchange products, risk management (hedging strategies) and valuation aspects of the same
- understanding of Financial Modeling and Econometrics
- having the ability to deliver to an IntegratedRisk Management framework
- being responsible for business generation and leading engagements
- being a Subject Matter Expert on market risk, liquidity risk, and asset liability management
- developing and implementing strategies aligned with business goals
- being an expert on derivative contract reviews and valuation of the contracts.
The ideal candidate should:
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form quoting this job reference (SG/ADV-FRM/080213) and stating the position applied for.
- possess a post graduate with 11 – 15 years of experience in banks, consulting firms, rating agencies or analytical software companies. Candidates with CFA, PRM/FRM qualifications would be an added advantage.
- have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in market risk management. Prior experience in a leadership role in a risk discipline is desirable, in particular related to delivering risk advisory assignments
- have a strong ability to map client business requirements and convert the same to a viable business proposition.
- have deep knowledge of local and global financial markets.
- have a good understanding of derivatives and structured products.
- be familiar of problem areas in the business and various macro and micro economic factors impacting the operations of the entity.
- be willing to travel within the ASEAN region for project execution is essential.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.