Assistant Managers and Managers
JOB REF: SG/WS/ADV-ITA-TRA/230212
KPMG Management Consulting help organisations improve their performance, operational effectiveness or efficiency by delivering change to their processes or structure.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Assistant Managers and Managers level who have relevant experience in Telecommunication industry to join our growing Management Consulting practice with a focus on providing revenue assurance services to Telecommunications and Media companies in Singapore and ASPAC region.
You will be:
- leading revenue assurance project for Telco clients around the region
- supporting TMT leadership in developing propositions to key clients
- recommending key strategic and operational insights to senior management team and having opportunities to travel within the Asia Pacific region to work on client assignments
The ideal candidate should:
- have 6 to 8 years of management consulting experience from the Telco industry
- be able to manage or assist revenue assurance engagements for Telco prepaid, postpaid, roaming, VAS and digital content services
- understand end-to-end Telco operational processes and business rules, and recent international or regional exposure will be beneficial with ability to conduct key revenue assurance reconciliations and checks to identify revenue leakages
- review Telco business operations, revenue cycles, products and systems such as OCS/IN, networks, mediation, billing, interconnect, credits and collections and fraud management to identify gaps compared to leading practices and develop recommendations for implementations of RA control activities and procedures
- have experience with Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management tools such as Nikira, Ranger, Moneta and in the use of automated tools such as Audit Command Language (ACL) in performing Advanced Data Analysis as well as working for leading management consulting firm and/or Telco operator
- have strong data analysis skills and ability to develop advanced scripts for the purpose of automating key Revenue Assurance reconciliations and checks using SQL, ACL and Shell Scripts with strong verbal and written communications skills; along with strong presentation, project planning, and analytical skills
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/WS/ADV-ITA-TRA/230212) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.