Senior Associates, Assistant Managers and Managers
JOB REF: SG/JDB/PSC/220313
The KPMG Strategic Sourcing & Procurement practice has a global footprint comprised of seasoned supply chain and procurement specialists. Our professionals come from a rich background of industry, technology and advisory experiences which combine to deliver practical fit-for purpose designs.
Our mission is to make the Procurement function a competitive differentiator for our clients. We help drive sustainable improvements to make Procurement a source of value and innovation. Leveraging our financial heritage and strength in managing risk, we help achieve balanced business performance through better spend management, productivity gains and improved internal controls.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers, and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Practice.
You will be:
- helping in business development and delivery of Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Advisory services to our clients
- undertaking projects in areas including operations improvement, supply chain re-engineering, procurement excellence, category sourcing & management, supplier risk & relationship management and tax efficient procurement where you will be working closely with the client’s project team
- applying KPMG's innovative approach and globally scalable delivery tools and methodologies where we partner with our clients to understand their needs and collaboratively develop innovative solutions which create sustainable business value
- developing targeted, specific and practical solutions with the support of KPMG’s wider Management Consulting Group.
The ideal candidate should:
- have in-depth knowledge in the areas of organisational transformation and effectiveness and process engineering. We are seeking individuals who are specifically experienced in the areas of procurement, supply chain and organisational design have proven ability to conduct research and generate studies and reports
- have minimum of 3 to 8 years of experience and proven capabilities in managing or executing procurement and supply chain related projects to deliver quality solutions. Prior experience in a consulting environment will be an added advantage demonstrate strong work ethic and bring insightful and resourceful ideas into the team
- possess deep analytical skills and strong client service orientation experienced in managing projects
- be adaptable multitaskers and work with people of all levels.
The following core attributes will be an added benefit:
- possess good knowledge of business processes (especially in the areas of procurement, supply chain and organisational design) and systems
- have strong analytical, strategic and commercial experience
- possess solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- possess re-design experience, such as using Lean or Six Sigma techniques
- an effective team player/manager, team builder, coach and mentor
- strong communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships
- able to demonstrate project based skills (i.e. project management and delivery) with a proven track record in delivering high quality project, work stream or assignment outputs
- resourceful, adaptable, versatile and analytical with strong interpersonal skills
- be willing to travel regionally and internationally with a "can-do" attitude.
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/JDB/PSC/220313) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.