Senior Associate, Assistant Manager and Manager
JOB REF: SG/AVD-SSOA/201210
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Sourcing advisory practice in Singapore.
KPMG is now the world’s largest sourcing advisory firm with the acquisition of Equaterra and was recently selected as the 2012’s Best Outsourcing Advisor by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
KPMG Sourcing advisory team provides clients with tailored services to assist them with the set up of their Shared Services initiatives and has a proven track record within Financial Services, major MNCs and Government agencies across Asia.
Some broad areas of Shared Service Centres (SSC) assistance provided by the Sourcing Advisory team include:
- carrying out the feasibility study to set up Outsourcing/ Offshoring of SSCs designing of SSCs
- live implementations of Finance & Accounting/ IT shared services or BPO/ITO initiatives.
Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager / Manager
We are seeking mid to senior level consulting professionals who are conversant in business process outsourcing and/or establishment of finance and accounting shared services. We seek people with industry and consulting experience preferably where you have played a lead or significant role in conducting feasibility study, design, live implementations of finance & accounting shared services or BPO initiatives.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant Business Process Outsourcing and/or shared services experience especially Finance & Accounting from large consulting firm or large MNC organizations and/or across multiple industries (banking, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and telcos) within the Asia Pacific region and hold a recognized degree in IT, business or accounting
- Strong expertise in finance and accounting processes such as Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay and Record To Report and other processes
- Proven track record in conducting feasibility study/ design of Shared services centers, Outsourcing initiatives, developing and testing business cases for a variety of industry types
- Practical experience in undertaking business process re-engineering project , development and testing of new processes
- Good understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) such as Oracle and SAP functional requirements
- Experience in working for a leading management consulting firm, strong project management experience
- Recent international / APAC exposure is beneficial.
You should be a go-getter who views challenges as opportunities for professional development. You are expected to have strong project management abilities coupled with good communication, facilitation and analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail and high quality orientation. You should be able to effectively work in a dynamic environment and resolve situations of conflict and ambiguity.
Candidates with the appropriate qualifications and experience may be appointed as Assistant Manager or Manager.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference SG/AVD-SSOA/201210 and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.