We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing IT Sourcing practice.
The KPMG Sourcing and Shared Services team assists organisations in managing the risks associated with outsourcing business processes. Our goal is to help clients manage cost by identifying business activities which should be outsourced and evaluating third party vendors which may be suitable. Advisory services offered include IT and business process outsourcing and shared services across the lifecycle including sourcing strategy, transition management and governance.
Sourcing – IT Outsourcing (Managers, Senior Associates)
Successful candidates will play a significant role in conducting feasibility studies, design live implementations of IT shared services or IT Outsourcing initiatives covering Application Development, Maintenance and Support, Infrastructure outsourcing and Networks outsourcing.
The role involves:
- working with clients on IT shared services and IT outsourcing assignments within the Asia Pacific region.
- conceiving and undertaking primary and secondary research to help clients assess the opportunities and benefits for their organisations.
- developing business cases by robust financial analysis in support of strategic IT Outsourcing initiatives.
- supporting work-stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required (for Assistant Managers).
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables.
- working collaboratively with client staff and management, often working in joint teams in the development and delivery of recommendations.
- supporting business development activities.
- contributing to the thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development.
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a recognised degree in IT or business IT (an MBA would be preferable)
- minimum 4 - 5 years of relevant IT outsourcing and/or IT shared services experience (3 - 4 years for Senior Associate roles) from a large consulting firm or MNC;
- have experience in working on engagements to design and implement IT shared services or outsource IT Application Development, Maintenance and Support, helpdesk, data centres and managed networks, management of various shared and outsourced IT services.
- have experience in writing RFPs, developing of vendor evaluation criteria, development of outsourcing business case, development of Service levels and vendor management.
- have experience in designing and implementing shared service or outsourced helpdesk, data centres and managed networks, including service integration and management of various shared and outsourced IT services.
- possess an ability to assess the practical aspects of IT and business operations and company management to enable sound and practical recommendations to clients is required. Teamwork, strong project and client management skills are therefore a necessity.
Interested candidates can apply HERE quoting this job reference (SG/WS/SS-IT/080713) and stating the position applied for.
The successful candidate will be appointed to the rank appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.