Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/PSG/020911
KPMG Performance and Strategy Advisory professionals assist clients with assessing and defining their IT strategies, enterprise architecture and optimising the use of their IT investments to maximise their business opportunities. KPMG provides services across a broad range of needs and challenges. These include strategy, detailed assessment, selection, development, governance, design and optimisation.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers, and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Performance and Stratedgy Group practice.
You will be:
- helping in business development and delivery of Performance and Strategy Advisory Services to our clients.
- making use of tools and methodologies covering the System Development LifeCycle (SDLC) as well as IT Strategy.
- undertaking assessment and design projects and working closely with client’s IT team.
- providing advice on business process analysis, financial analysis, performance assessment, project management and risk assessment.
- developing targeted, specific and practical solutions, allowing our clients to make full use of new technologies.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a MBA Degree and/or good Degree in Information Communication Technology, with either:
• 2 to 6 years experience in a consulting firm or system implementers in the capacity as an System Designer, Application Architect, Database Consultant, Network Infrastructure Consultant, Records management Consultant, Enterprise Content management Consultant; or
• 4 to 6 years of experience design and development of software and solutions in the Financial Services, Government, Utility, Telecommunications sectors. In addition, individuals that have been involved in the maintenance and support of major software and applications will be at advantage
- The ideal candidate should also possess skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• business architecture
• application architecture
• data/information architecture
• technology/infrastructure architecture
• records management including file classification plan & taxonomy
• enterprise content management
• knowledge management
• have a working knowledge or experience in the use of industry recognised EA frameworks, such as TOGAF or Zachman and IT industry operational standards such as CMMI, ITI and COBIT
• data modelling and/or Unified Process, Service Oriented Architecture
• relational database management planning, design, and implementation skills
• application package knowledge, selection and/or implementation in ERP, customer relationship management, business intelligence, and data warehousing is an asset
• operate as an architect and developer in .NET, Java, C, C++, C# or equivalent platforms, as well as solid fundamentals in object orientated programming
• experience with core IT skills such as IT processes management, governance, systems development, infrastructure management and systems administration will also be an asset
- willing to travel when required.
- resourceful, adaptable, versatile, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form quoting this job reference (SG/WS/PSG/020911) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.