We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Senior Associates and Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Information Technology Solutions practice.
KPMG’s Information Technology Solutions practice assists our clients in converting information technology (IT) tools into business value for our clients. Our professionals help clients define their IT requirements, refine their IT systems and introduce new application systems that can better meet their business requirements.Openings are available for Associates and Senior Associates with the relevant experience.The successful candidate will be: Associates
- developing and maintaining programs according to technical specifications e.g. design specifications.
- unit testing on programs developed or maintained.
- developing technical documentation on programs developed or maintained.
- assessing new programming tools and techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
- translating functional specifications into technical specifications e.g. design specifications.
- performing solution engineering.
- designing application infrastructure.
- developing technical design and application architecture.
- developing methodologies and processes for application development.
- managing hardware and software use.
- developing release notes and implementation procedures.
- leading junior software engineers in application development.
- possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer / IT / IT Engineering related disciplines with at least one year of software development experience in financial applications on Windows, UNIX (e.g. SOLARIS and AIX) or LINIUX using Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Database or MySQL Database.
- be experienced in XML, web services, AJAX, IBM WebSphere MQ, JUnit, and JAAS, which will be an advantage.
- be experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, UML, Source or Version Control and Quality Assurance standards, tools and methodologies.
- have good analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken forms.
- posses independency and maturity.
Fresh graduates may also be considered.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form
, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/ITS-JAVA/240811
) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.