Associates and Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/ST/ALL-JD/180910
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Associate and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Business Performance Services (IT) practice.
KPMG’s Information Technology Advisory professionals convert information technology (IT) tools into business value for our clients. Our professionals help clients define their IT requirements, refine their IT systems and introduce new application systems that can better their business requirements.
Openings are available for Associates and Senior Associates with the relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- participating in requirements analysis with clients and users to produce requirements/functional specifications
- designing sub-systems or modules based on requirements/functional specifications to produce design specifications and providing maintenance and support to clients
- programming sub-systems or modules and testing sub-systems or modules .
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer / IT / IT Engineering related disciplines with at least one or two year(s) of software development experience in financial applications on Windows, UNIX (e.g. SOLARIS and AIX) or LINIUX using Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Database or MySQL Database
- have good analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken forms, independent and mature
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/ST/ALL-JD/180910) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.