Associates, Senior Associates and Managers
JOB REF: SG/WS/ITA-IRM/040811
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Information Risk Management Services practice
KPMG Information Risk Management professionals provide Information Technology (IT) audit services as well as other advisory services, such as helping clients to define their IT requirements and systems, introduce new application systems that can better meet their business requirements, or assess the IT risks inherent in the business and the controls management established to manage risks.
Openings are available for Associates, Senior Associates and Assistant Managers with the relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients, including reviews of application controls, systems development, and IT platforms (databases, servers, operating systems).
- evaluating the design and effectiveness of technology management controls and IT governance practices supporting the client’s business and operations.
- undertaking IT advisory engagements and managing IT projects.
- supervising and providing performance management for IT audit staff working on assigned engagements.
- identifying and communicating IT audit findings to senior management and clients, as well as providing advice on IT performance improvement opportunities for clients.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a recognised degree in a Technology related field, such as Information Technology, Commerce/Business with major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering (Electronics/Computer).
- have knowledge of the systems development lifecycle, information security, and IT management.
- have good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work independently. Strong project and client management abilities.
- be willing to travel locally or regionally, with a potential for secondment regionally
For those applying for the positions of Senior Associate and Assistant Manager:
- prior IT audit, IT risk management or IT security experience is required.
- professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA are desirable.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/ITA-IRM/040811) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.