Assistant Managers, Senior Associates and Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/ITA-IPBR/020911
KPMG Information Protection & Business Resiliency (IPBR) Advisory professionals assist clients to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their IT infrastructure and data. KPMG provides a broad range of IPBR services covering technology-focused assessments (e.g. penetration testing), compliance and process reviews (e.g. PCI-DSS), through to implementation of information security solutions. We work with our clients at all levels, up to and including the company board. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing field and challenging environment with like-minded people who are highly-qualified in their respective fields.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Assistant Managers, Senior Associates and Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing IPBR Advisory Services practice.
You will be:
- working in a collaborative team to deliver information security assessment, testing and compliance advisory services as well as to implement key information security solutions.
- identifying and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients.
- supporting the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements.
- working with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Electronics), or related disciplines.
- have a good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards.
- preferably have experience with
• performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
• implementing information security solutions such as SIEM, DLP, vulnerability and threat management
• conducting PCI-DSS review and analysis
- have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills.
- excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- be willing to travel on regional and international assignments.
For the positions of Senior Associates and Assistant Managers, candidates should:
- have prior consulting experience in IT audit, IT risk assessment or IT security.
- preferably possess professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA or other relevant qualifications (e.g. PCI QSA).
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form quoting this job reference (SG/WS/ITA-IPBR/020911) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.