Managers, Assistant Managers, Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/ITA-ERP/020911
KPMG Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Advisory professionals combine specialist tools and methodologies with a detailed knowledge of major ERP software to offer targeted, specific and practical solutions for our clients. We provide services across a broad range of needs and challenges, including strategy, process improvement, selection, project management, implementation, security design and as well as in Governance, Risk Consulting.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals seeking a permanent or contract position at the Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates level to join our growing ERP Advisory Services practice.
The ideal candidate should have:
- a degree from an accredited university in appropriate field with 2 to 6 years experience in ERP implementations or ERP business process improvements in a consulting environment. These should be in one or more of the following areas:
• SAP FI / CO / MM / HR
• SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
• Oracle Financials
• PeopleSoft HCM
- a good knowledge of industry best-practices.
- experience in project management methodologies.
- knowledge of the SAP or Oracle implementation methodologies.
- a strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements.
- excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills.
- strong analytical skills and the ability to write at a "publication" quality level to communicate findings and recommendations.
Candidates should also:
- be self motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to the project schedule and priorities.
- possess initiatives to identify opportunities to deliver advisory services to clients.
- possess good knowledge of IT trends and developments.
- be willing to travel on occasion.
We are committed to excellence and being a competitive employer. Attractive remuneration based on merit and ample career advancement opportunities await the right candidate.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/WS/ITA-ERP/020911) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.