Advisory – IT Assurance and Security Managers and Associate Directors
JOB REF: SG/ADV/JDB/16082013
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our fast growing IT Assurance and Security (ITAS) practice.
KPMG’s ITAS professionals provide Information Technology (IT) audit and security services as well as technology risk advisory related services. This includes IT governance, IT risk and security, data privacy and protection, business resilience, IT project assurance and IT regulatory compliance.
Openings are now available for Managers and Associate Directors with the relevant expertise and experience in the Financial Services industry.
The successful candidate will be:
- planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT risk, audit and security engagements for a variety of clients. Activities include regulatory compliance reviews, reviews of application controls, systems development, and IT platforms (i.e databases, servers and operating systems).
- evaluating the design and effectiveness of technology management controls and IT governance practices supporting the client’s business and operations.
- supervising and providing performance management for professional staff working on assigned engagements
- identifying and communicating value adding recommendations to senior management and clients on IT risk management issues. You will also be providing advice on performance improvement opportunities for clients.
The idea candidate should:
- possess a strong understanding of Technology Risk Management (TRM) framework and related regulatory compliance requirements of the financial services industry in Singapore.
- possess practical working experiences in the financial services industry.
- possess a recognised degree in a Technology related field, such as Information Technology, Commerce/Business with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering (Electronics/Computer)
- Other relevant certifications such as CISA will be advantageous
- have knowledge of the systems development lifecycle, information security, and IT management.
- have good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- posses strong project and client management abilities.
- be willing to travel locally or regionally, as there will be opportunities for future regional secondments.
- possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences, which include audit committees and senior management.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the online application form, quoting the job reference SG/ADV/JDB/16082013 and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.