JOB REF: SG/WS/FM/230811
KPMG are looking for candidates at all levels to join the growing Financial Management team in Singapore.
KPMG’s Financial Management team focus on assisting clients to execute their strategy and transform their Finance organisation to improve performance. As part of this team, you will be working with a broad range of clients to develop and implement finance strategy including initial diagnosis of the current state of the finance organisation through to the implementation of:
- efficient finance operations and processes.
- effective talent management of Finance teams.
- managing through organisational change, such as an integration or acquisition.
- effective business intelligence solutions and tools.
- finance-specific programmes and change management.
At a Manager level and above, we invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience working with large, multinational companies and specific experience and skills in some of the following categories to join our growing Financial Management practice:
- Finance Diagnosis and Strategy - develop a clearly articulated finance vision and strategy aligned to business needs and a transparent roadmap that can help to deliver cost savings and drive greater business value.
- Efficient Finance Operations - design and implementation of finance shared services, improving the speed and quality of the finance close process, finance function recovery and finance process efficiency.
- Effective Talent Management - developing effective business partners, competency frameworks, development pathways, finance academies and knowledge portals.
- Managing Through Organisational Change - finance function integration and/or separation resulting from merger, acquisition or disposal.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) enabled transformation - understanding and experience of ERP and BI functionality and how these support finance processes, reporting and decision making.
- Programme and change management - experience in leading and driving finance change programs including design and implementation of large scale initiatives.
At all levels the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following core attributes:
- a good knowledge of the finance function, its organisation, processes and systems.
- strong analytical, strategic and commercial experience.
- solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions.
- experience in formal presentations to clients and senior stakeholders.
- ability to manage their own development in accordance with agreed personal and team goals.
- ability to meet project milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
- be an effective team player/manager, team builder, coach and mentor.
- a driven individual, looking to work in an advisory team that will grow significantly over the next few years.
- strong communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- able to demonstrate project based skills (i.e. project management and delivery) with a proven track record in delivering high quality project, work stream or assignment outputs.
- flexible to travel and a "can-do" attitude.
- possess relevant finance / accounting qualifications such as a CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA full qualified (or local equivalent).
For more senior candidates (Manager and above) candidates should also be able to demonstrate:
- solid Financial Management advisory or project experience.
- experience in managing and contributing to the development of junior staff.
- active management of the client interface and responsibility for delivery and fulfilment of projects.
- responsibility for developing new products and methodologies.
- development, recruitment and retention of junior members of the team.
- an ability to identify, plan, design and shape project work streams, manage progress, resolve issues and limit risks.
- experience supporting the sale of consultancy projects and services.
- full project lifecycle delivery experience and a proven track record in delivering high quality project, work-stream or assignment outputs.
- process re-design experience, such as using Lean or Six Sigma techniques.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/FM/230811) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.