Senior Associate, Assistant Manager and Manager
JOB REF: SG/AVD-/ERM/201210
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Assistant Manager or Senior Associate level with relevant experience to join our fast growing and innovative Enterprise Risk Management practice.
KPMG Enterprise Risk Management practice advises clients in the implementation of leading industry practices in risk and business process management.
The core responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- working with clients to design and implement governance and risk management frameworks from strategic to operational levels including risk strategy, appetite, governance, policies culture and technology systems.
- advising clients on integration of risk management within corporate critical processes including strategic planning, budgeting etc.
- working with clients on tailoring business process programmes to support their strategic objectives and risk management agenda.
- performing in-depth risk diagnostics, identification and measurement covering strategic, financial, operational and compliance risks.
- building understanding of solutions and producing analysis, reports or presentations that outline findings and recommendations.
- sharing knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists to develop relevant recommendations and solutions to improve risk management effectiveness and efficiency.
- delivering assignments to high level of professionalism and client satisfaction.
- supporting your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships.
- leading, mentoring and motivating your project teams in day-to-day tasks.
- assisting in the development of new intellectual capital - co-authoring articles for publication and conducting research on white paper.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a strong educational background with emphasis on business, finance, economics and risk management.
- have experience and skills working within a challenging business environment with proven capabilities in organising, translating, and presenting complex information.
- at least two years of external client facing experience gained, preferably in a consulting environment.
- have an advanced knowledge of risk management and controls concepts, leading industry practices (e.g. ISO 31000, COSO, ANZ) and the Singapore regulatory environment.
- possess strong project management, analytical and technical skills and ability to develop creative approaches, models and systems that will create value-adding solutions to clients.
- have good business acumen with practical experience in performing financial and operational analysis / evaluations.
- be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic.
- have outstanding presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management.
- enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment.
- have relevant sector experience in healthcare, shipping/transportation, oil & gas, financial services or public sector would be an advantage.
- possess a quantitative and/or project risks background would be advantageous.
- willing to travel within the region
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and highly regarded consulting firm with excellent career development opportunities.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference SG/AVD-/ERM/201210 and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.