Managers, Assistant Managers, Senior Associates
JOB REF: SG/WS/BIAS/020911
KPMG Business Intelligence Advisory professionals assist clients with managing and monitoring Business Intelligence projects and systems. We provide services across a broad range of needs and challenges. These include strategy, selection, development, configuration, implementation, stabilisation, review, optimisation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, and operation.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates level with relevant experience to join our growing Business Intelligence Advisory Services practice.
You will be:
- helping in business development and delivery of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management projects to our clients.
- combing specialist tools and methodologies with a detailed knowledge of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management processes and applications.
- implementing targeted, specific and practical solutions, allowing our clients to make full use of new technologies.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess good Degree and/or a MBA Degree in Information Technology, Accountancy, Business or Economics.
- have 2 to 6 years experience with consulting firms or system integrators, in the capacity of a Data Architect, Data Manager or Master Data Management Process Consultant with experience in SAP BI, SAP BOBJ, Oracle OBIEE and/or Cognos.
- be experienced in applying key industry standards for Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- have practical experience in at least one data modelling tool.
- be willing to travel between 30-50 percent of the time.
- have resourceful, adaptable, versatile, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference (SG/WS/BIAS/020911) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
If you need more information on the opportunities we offer, ask us!
Like us on facebook and stay connected for updates
Download our Recruitment Magazine 'The Way' and meet our 20 Gorgeous People
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.