Associate Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Business Intelligence practice.
Our KPMG Business Intelligence (BI) Practice works with various organisations to assist our clients in the acquisition, correlation and transformation of data into insightful and actionable information. This enables organisations and their business partners to make better and more timely decisions. Our team works in the areas of Strategy, Governance, Information Accessibility, Reporting, Analytics, Process Modeling and Data Modeling.
Openings are available for Associate Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and Senior Associates with the relevant experience.
The successful candidate will assist clients primarily at a senior executive level in providing tools and methodologies that can enhance their decision making abilities. Services include model building, data analysis and reporting, data management, data assurance and risk modelling. As a Business Intelligence professional you may also be required provide a customised approach to help organisations in their specific information and reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a good knowledge in defining and improving processes related to Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and BI functions, with an ability to define information strategies and ‘road maps’ for clients.
- have experience in the areas of performance management processes such as financial consolidation, budgeting, planning and forecasting, balance scorecards and profitability and cost management.
- possess strong financial and analytical skills utilising an understanding of accounting principles, financial reporting requirements, and the development of financial reports.
- possess knowledge in technical aspects of business intelligence including data modelling, tools, relational database management systems, ETL, metadata / data management, and Online Analytical Processing tools.
- have experience on one or more BI & EPM tools such as those by Oracle, SAP and Cognos, Microstrategy, QlikView and so on.
- have a minimum of 3 to 6 years experience and a proven track record in managing large scale engagements with the ability to understand, and translate business requirements that meet stakeholder requirements from the BI perspective.
- possess deep analytical skills and strong client service orientation and able to multitask, adapt and work with people at all levels.
Prior experience in a consulting environment will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting this job reference (SG/WS/ADV-BI/310811) and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We have job opportunities in audit, tax and advisory to match your interests and experience.