JOB REF: SG/ADV/07082013
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With more than 152,000 people operating in 156 countries, our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Economics and Regulation practice. Working under the supervision of others, you will apply rigorous macro and micro economic analysis to guide decision making within public and private sector institutions across the ASEAN region.
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred.
A strong understanding of economic theory and an ability to apply this knowledge to enable sound and practical recommendations to clients is required. Teamwork, strong project and client management skills are therefore a necessity.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1 to 5 years experience
- Economics/Finance or equivalent degree minimum, however post graduate qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of financial and economic models
- Strong working knowledge of excel spreadsheet based models
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to work and deliver under tight timelines
- Strong drive to deliver high quality outputs
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Willing to be assigned to projects outside Singapore
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Online Application Form, quoting the job reference SG/ADV/07082013 and stating the position applied for.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.