Organised yearly by the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI), the Singapore HR Awards celebrates leading organisations and HR practitioners in their drive for impactful human capital strategies. The Corporate HR Awards are bestowed upon organisations that have achieved overall effectiveness in their HR and people management practices. This is the second time KPMG has been conferred the HR Corporate Award honours since 2010.
The full listing of awards conferred to KPMG includes:
- Corporate HR Award 2014
- HR Advocate Award 2014 for Leading Practices in Regional/International/Global HR
(for three years: 2010, 2012 and 2014)
- Leading HR Practices 2014 in:
1) Regional/International/Global HR;
2) Strategic HR;
3) Corporate Social Responsibility;
4) Quality Work-life, Physical and Mental Well-Being
- Leading HR Practices 2014 (Special Mention) in Employee Relations and People Management
In addition, KPMG is proud to be recognised for a number of individual awards, two for leading HR Professionals and one for leading HR Executive recognising excellence in the profession and contributions to the HR fraternity.