Media releases and contributions
C-level executives mostly satisfied with Budget 2014
An overwhelming 70 percent of C-level delegates attending a KPMG breakfast seminar ...
Budget wishlist met, more help needed to grow local brands
In many ways, this year's Budget is a continuation of the process to transform Singapore's economy.
- Revisiting the Credit in PIC
Productivity and Innovation was again a key theme again in this year's Budget statement ...
- More needs to be done to leapfrog the competition
For businesses looking to the Singapore Budget 2014 for Government assistance ...
Reactions to the Singapore Budget 2014 Statement
Read our reactions to the Singapore Budget 2014 Statement.
- Is the path ahead bumpier for Singapore-listed REITS?
Since its inception in 2002, the REIT market in Singapore has achieved tremendous growth.
More media releases and contributions
Budget 2014 and your business
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, presented the 2014 Budget Statement in Parliament on 21 February 2014.
This year's Budget aims to:
- • Restructure the economy to create a better future for Singaporeans.
- • Pursue quality growth by increasing productivity through innovation.
Download Budget 2014 and your business (PDF, 655KB)
- • Starting early: Improving accessibility and quality of early childhood education (PDF, 198KB)
- • Crowdfunding in Singapore (PDF, 210KB)
- • What is missing in the Budget 2014 for REITs (PDF, 186KB)
- • Spotlight on Enterprise (PDF, 181KB)
- • Diagnosing Singapore's healthcare (PDF, 196KB)
- • Striking a balance (PDF, 180KB)
The Singapore Budget 2014 statement was read in parliament on 21 February 2014. Below were our suggestions this year for inclusive, sustainable economic growth.