This landmark study of family businesses in Singapore reveals several interesting findings about how they see themselves. While some findings contain new insight, there are some which are less surprising.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
This joint report from CPA Australia and KPMG focuses on the identification of important themes and addresses key questions for Family Business in Singapore, including:
- The challenges that family businesses face
- The main sources of conflict and how can they be managed effectively
- The formal and informal governance practices of family business
- How ready family businesses in Singapore are for succession
- How family businesses view entrepreneurship and innovation.