Convergence Goes Mainstream: Convenience Edges Out Consumer Concerns Over Privacy and Security
KPMG's fourth survey on the use of converged technology by consumers globally reveals the profile of a savvy consumer, deftly handling his or her complex relationships with a range of service and content providers, advertisers and merchants.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
- consumers have a paradoxical view of privacy and security
- information sharers are the best customers
- advertising is not taboo
- most content is a commodity
- mobile banking/shopping is a fact
- ASPAC/BRIC consumers lead the way.