This issue of ConsumerCurrents looks at trends, including the opportunities and challenges related to omnichannel, 3D printing and alternative payment platforms.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
Articles in this edition:
- China’s luxury puzzle: With online sales booming, why are luxury brands so behind?
- Next tech: The revolution of consumer connectivity
- World Cup economics: What do this year’s games mean for Brazil and big-spending sponsors?
- Deal or no deal: Motivations driving M&A in the food and drink sector
- Unilever’s CEO Paul Polman talks about strategy and what it took to change the FMCG giant
- Reinventing money: Alternative payments are becoming the norm in all corners of the world
- 3D printing: Growth opportunity or threat?
- Delivering on omnichannel: The last mile challenge for retailers
- Success in Africa: A case study on Dutch company Vlisco Group and their customer-centric approach to business
- Video game theory: What gaming can teach companies about customer loyalty