The seminar will address the following issues:
- Sustainability & ESG: What is all the fuss about? Why is ESG relevant to your organisation? What disclosure do regulators and investors expect from your organisation?
- 2012 SGX/KPMG Sustainability and ESG Review of Listed Companies: Discuss the current reality of non-financial management and disclosure of Singapore’s top 100 listed companies
- The non-financial reporting process: What do stakeholder engagement, materiality, governance, systems and controls mean in practice? Which international guidelines should you use?
- Interpreting expectations: How should listed companies respond to and implement the SGX's Guide to Sustainability Reporting for Listed Companies and the revised Code of Corporate Governance?
- Looking to the Future: The ten sustainability megaforces that will shape the economic landscape in the coming decade.
Who Should Attend
Senior managers and their teams who are currently responsible for sustainability management and reporting, or who have been tasked with developing sustainability at the corporate level.
The speaker for the seminar is Mr Graham Owens, Director in the KPMG Climate Change & Sustainability practice. Mr Owens has more than 10 years of experience in tackling sustainability issues in Asia. He has been involved in more than 50 corporate sustainability and ESG projects including many Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) reports for Singapore's biggest companies.
Please make cheque payable to KPMG Services Pte. Ltd., 16 Raffles Quay, #22-00 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581. KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. will provide a tax invoice upon clearance of your cheque. Refunds will only be made if written notice is received no later than 22 January 2013. Please inform KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. of substitution(s) prior to the event date to avoid inconvenience. In circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel the event, or make changes to the schedules, venue and speaker(s). Photography, audio, and/or video recording are not permitted during the event unless authorised by KPMG.