Join us in our upcoming GST seminar to keep up to date with new regulatory requirements and changes on GST legislations.
Our experienced GST practitioners will share with you technical knowledge and application of the tax on business transactions through practical case studies and application exercises covering frequent and complex scenarios encountered by businesses.
The seminar provides an opportunity for participants to discuss their practical situations and how they can manage the tax effectively to achieve better GST compliance.
Topics to be covered include:
- Essential GST principles relating to different types of supplies and eligibility for zero-rating in relation to international services and export of goods.
- How to determine the difference between a reimbursement and a disbursement and the resulting GST treatment.
- When and how to deem output tax on gifts of goods and provision of accommodation / office space to staff and business associates resulting from recent changes on deeming rules.
- Input tax eligibility and apportionment.
- Impact of newly legislated changes to the GST law and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) e-Tax guides.
Why you should attend
- Learn how to apply the correct GST treatment to your business transactions.
- Be updated with the latest changes to the GST law and IRAS e-Tax Guides and assess whether they are applicable to your business.
- Gain awareness of planning opportunities available to help manage business cash flow more effectively.
- Gain knowledge of common errors in GST and take steps to avoid them.
Who should attend
This seminar will be useful to individuals whose roles and duties require them to be conversant with GST accounting and compliance.
Executive directors and managers from the KPMG Services’ Indirect Tax practice.
Seminar fees qualify as approved expenditure under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme. Businesses are hence eligible for a 400 percent tax deduction or a 60 percent cash payout. This is subject to the relevant expenditure caps.
Please register now as seats are limited.
KPMG is a Tier 1 Leading Tax Advisory and Transactional Firm in Singapore for 2013 according to the International Tax Review.
Please make cheque payable to KPMG Services Pte. Ltd., 16 Raffles Quay, #22-00 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581. KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. will provide a tax invoice upon clearance of your cheque. Refunds will only be made if written notice is received no later than 6 November 2013. Please inform KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. of substitution(s) prior to the event date to avoid inconvenience. In circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel the event, or make changes to the schedules, venue and speaker(s). Photography, audio, and/or video recording are not permitted during the event unless authorised by KPMG.