Join us in our upcoming seminar to keep up to date with new regulatory requirements and changes on GST legislations.
Our tax professionals will share with you technical knowledge and practical tips for GST compliance through case studies and application exercises covering frequent and complex scenarios faced by businesses.
Topics to be covered include:
- Essential GST principles and eligibility for zero-rating in relation to international services and exports of goods.
- How to determine the difference between a reimbursement and a disbursement, and the resulting GST treatment.
- When and how to deem output tax on gifts of goods to staff and business associates and the impact on businesses resulting from recent changes to the deeming rules.
- Input tax eligibility and apportionment.
- Impact of newly legislated changes to the GST law and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) guides.
Why you should attend
- Learn how to apply the correct GST treatment to your business transactions.
- Be updated with the latest changes to the GST law and IRAS e-Tax Guides and assess whether they are applicable to your business.
- Gain awareness of planning opportunities available to help manage business cash-flow more effectively.
Who should attend
This seminar will be useful to individuals whose roles and duties require them to be conversant with GST accounting and compliance.
Executive directors and managers from the KPMG Services’ Indirect Tax practice.
Seminar fees qualify as approved expenditure under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme. Businesses are hence eligible for a 400 percent tax deduction or a 60 percent cash payout. This is subject to the relevant expenditure caps.
Please register now as seats are limited.
Ranked as a Tier 1 leading Tax Advisory Firm in Singapore in the International Tax Review World Tax 2013 Guide.
Please make cheque payable to KPMG Services Pte. Ltd., 16 Raffles Quay, #22-00 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581. KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. will provide a tax invoice upon clearance of your cheque. Refunds will only be made if written notice is received no later than 6 March 2013. Please inform KPMG Services Pte. Ltd. of substitution(s) prior to the event date to avoid inconvenience. In circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel the event, or make changes to the schedules, venue and speaker(s). Photography, audio, and/or video recording are not permitted during the event unless authorised by KPMG.