Join us on 22 July to obtain a greater understanding of the developing trends and changes in the financial reporting environment.
- Insights on the best practices and common pitfalls in applying financial reporting standards
- Dealing with implementation challenges arising from accounting changes on the horizon
- Unravelling the complexities around revenue recognition
- Practical application of FRS 12 in accounting for current and deferred tax
- Hands-on approach to understanding complex disclosures requirements in FRS and preparation of cash flow statements
- Interactive workshops with practical case studies
Please refer to the latest programme (PDF, 115KB) for more details.
Who Should Attend
Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Accountants, those involved in the preparation and interpretation of financial statements, and users of financial information.
Please register now as seats are limited.
Seminar fees qualify as approved expenditure under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme. Businesses are hence eligible for a 400 percent tax deduction or a 60 percent cash payout. This is subject to the relevant expenditure caps. Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits will be awarded upon successful completion of seminar.
In circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel the event, or make changes to the schedules, venue and speaker(s). Photography, audio, and/or video recording are not permitted during the event unless authorised by KPMG.