KPMG serves many of the world's largest companies, across a wide range of industries.
Our success in serving our clients and their unique needs is attributable to our Lines of Business programme. We are structured along five lines of business, each addressing a key industry cluster in the marketplace. Each line of business is further divided into sectors as a means to effectively organise technical and industry knowledge and dedicate teams to address the unique industry demands of the marketplace.
- Retail Banking
- Investment Banking
- Investment Management and Funds
- Software & Business Services
- Industrial & Automotive Products
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food & Drink
- Consumer Products
- Building, Construction & Real Estate