Interested to apply for a KPMG scholarship? Find out how.
|To qualify for the KPMG Scholarship organised under the Singapore-Industry Scholarship scheme, you should be:
- a Singaporean citizen
- a self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- GCE 'A' Levels;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme;
- Diploma from local polytechnics
- embarking on your studies at a local tertiary institution for a degree in:
- Business Administration
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
And of course, you must possess a passion for life, a desire to learn and the ambition to succeed in your career of choice.To apply, please send in your application via the Singapore-Industry Scholarship website.
Applications for the Singapore-Industry Scholarship have closed.