How KPMG could help?
KPMG’s M&A Tax can help investors properly prepare for and execute transactions so as to reduce or avoid financial pitfalls and unwelcome post-transaction surprises.
Working in conjunction with KPMG's Transaction Services Group, we offer a range of pre- and post-deal M&A tax services - whether the transaction is local or cross-border - which include:
- tax due diligence
- structuring an acquisition or disposition
- tax modeling
- vendor assistance
- post-deal integration.
Why choose KPMG?
- M&A transactions are very time consuming: KPMG consultants can invest the needed time for deal support, allowing an investor's management to focus on the core business.
- Global mindset, which KPMG specialists bring, is increasingly in demand, including competitive auctions and vendor due diligence.
- Transparent structures - which KPMG consultants can implement - are increasingly required by banks and shareholders.
- Transactions are constantly increasing in complexity requiring new technical specialist knowledge.
- Cross-border transactions require project management and multi-jurisdictional teams due to differences in law, regulations, business cultures, time zones and languages.