What’s on your mind?
- What is the most efficient corporate, operational and management structure for a multinational group?
- Are there other, more tax efficient personal holdings mechanisms for shareholders to use?
- Which jurisdiction should be chosen for establishing a holding company during an IPO or private placement?
- How should financing for operations be obtained in different countries?
- What is the most tax-efficient structure for acquiring an operation abroad?
- How can foreign operations be effectively structured to reduce the overall tax rate applied to the group?
- What approach should be taken in dealing with the requirements for entry into the Russian market so that the business can maintain its focus on commercial activity?
- What are the most effective methods for exiting investment projects?
How KPMG could help?
- We provide the full range of international corporate tax services, including advisory services for outbound and inbound international tax issues, asset finance and profit repatriation.
- We provide solutions that are tailor-made to each client's particular situation.
- We do not just advise on the tax consequences of any particular transaction under local tax law rather, we refer to industry practice in that specific market so that our clients can have understanding of benefits and risks that could arise.
- We provide advisory support at all stages of business restructuring and structuring of operations, from initial planning through the final stages of implementation – whether in Russia or a foreign jurisdiction – and even on-going support once implementation is complete.
Why choose KPMG?
KPMG has a global network of international tax professionals in over 750 offices across the globe, including in the UK, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Cyprus and BVI with a in-depth understanding of all areas of international corporate tax and the necessary local knowledge and experience to help you do business anywhere.
At KPMG in Moscow, 25 tax specialists focus exclusively on international corporate tax. Partner Anna Voronkova heads the international corporate tax practice at KPMG in Russia and the CIS and has more than 15 years of experience in tax advisory with KPMG.
Our professionals have extensive experience dealing with companies from many different industries: from Oil & Gas to Finance and Private Equity. This combination of industry specialization and international corporate tax expertise enables us to provide our clients with proactive, effective and timely advice.