Given these challenges it’s not surprising that tax and finance departments often spend a disproportionate amount of time on compliance activities, rather than focusing on higher value activities such as strategic tax planning, risk management and closer integration with the rest of the business. KPMG proposes more efficient and cost effective ways to meet our client compliance obligations.
How KPMG could help?
We start by understanding your objectives, your systems, your culture and your tax risks – because we believe it’s the only way to evaluate the best approach to tax compliance for your business.
Working on site with you, we will support you in setting your compliance goals and tax risk management strategy. We will always talk you through your tax returns so that you can feel totally comfortable that any position taken is consistent with your wider tax strategy objectives.
Our services include:
- tax returns preparation (all relevant taxes),
- pre-release review of draft returns (all relevant taxes),
- provision of comprehensive tax accounting services,
- bookkeeping services,
- payroll accounting,
- tax authorities inquiry and examination.
For more information please refer to the brochures.
- Dealing with statutory regulation requires an approach that looks beyond the task of “processing” a tax return. That is why our approach seeks to add value and give you confidence in a compliance process that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Our structured approach to your compliance process and management of tax risk helps you to achieve your goals. We can help you to improve efficiencies, reduce disruption to the business, avoid surprises and meet filing deadlines.
- We think beyond the immediate compliance process to bring you ideas for better tax disclosure and tax planning and cash saving opportunities.