The Accounting Advisory Services group provides advice in the following areas:
Preparation of IFRS financial statements:
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements through the transformation of Russian accounting data.
- Training in independent preparation of IFRS financial statements.
Improving the quality of accounting and reporting:
- Development of accounting policies and methods for keeping management and financial accounts and preparing reports, training in their practical application.
- Organization of the financial function, improvement of accounting and reporting processes and procedures.
- Acceleration of closing and reporting, and improvement the quality of financial statements.
- Outsourcing of accounting and reporting.
Automation of accounting and reporting:
- Project management support at accounting and reporting system implementation projects.
- Development of automation requirements and technical specifications for implementation.
- Selection of the system and the contractor responsible for implementation. Development of system design, including for Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor and 1C solutions.
- Change management support during system implementation.
- Implementation quality assurance including participation in system testing and acceptance.