Introducing KPMG’s IT project approach at your company brings the following advantages:
- Business process automation solutions are selected that further the company’s long-term business strategy.
- Change implementation is performed to strike the right balance between reducing implementation costs and getting the most value from changes.
- One of the key IT project team goals is to preserve the full effect of planned business process changes.
KPMG focuses on providing the following services:
- System design and implementation, including strategic planning, evaluation, blueprinting, control design, development, deployment and post-implementation services for Oracle and SAP systems.
- Review and assessment of IT projects involving Oracle and SAP systems performed by other parties (in-house or contracted) at every stage of the project (strategy, blueprinting, control design and development, as well as project management and post-implementation audit).