KPMG’s Transport practice understands the financial and operational drivers of the transport sector and work with many of Russian, and the world’s, leading public and privately owned transport groups across aviation, shipping, ports, rail and road freight.
KPMG’s Transport industry practice offers wide range of services covering critical business and industry issues, including:
- financial statement audit and accounting advice
- mergers, acquisitions and asset disposals
- restructuring and debt advisory
- IT project advisory
- capital raising
- tax planning and compliance
- cross-border financing
- supply chain optimization
- enterprise risk management
- investigating fraud and other misconduct.
By providing our clients with the guidance and insight, we can help them to adapt to the latest operational, financial, market-oriented, or business-related developments so they may derive greater value from their businesses.