Our professionals can help industry players respond to these challenges in an informed and effective manner. We offer a range of services relevant to the needs of the power & utilities industry, including:
- financial statement audit and accounting advice
- information technology assurance and advisory
- tax compliance and advisory (corporate, indirect, expatriate)
- capital and operating expenditure monitoring
- corporate governance support
- forensic support and dispute advisory services
- business process improvement
- Internal audit, risk and control services
- capital structure efficiency and debt advisory
- transaction opportunity identification and negotiation support
- financial due diligence and tax structuring advice
- integration advice
- corporate finance and valuations.
KPMG's Power & Utilities practice can help through guidance that is creative, proactive, and takes into account critical business considerations. We can help clients adapt to the latest operational, financial, market-oriented, or business-related developments so they may derive greater value from their businesses.